Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a little preview.. the festival of colors!

Yesterday I had the opportunity of going to the Hare Krishna at the Hindu temple in Spanish Fork. It was a really fascinating experience. I really love learning about different cultures and customs. These are just a few pictures of the aftermath, my fingernails are still stained pink with pink all around my nails as well, but it was fun. Here is a link to the temple. And here is a link to the article from the Salt Lake Tribune. There is a video in the tribune article that you can watch... notice the cloud of powdered smoke however... try going from the middle of that to the outside edge where you can breathe. I thought I would suffocate when I could no longer hold my breath and was laughing at the craziness of getting out. I can still smell it when I look down or up and am taking a deep breath. Funny, I know. More pictures to come...




2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you risked asphyxiation and participated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is one makeover I am not sure I want! JK! That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete