Saturday, March 14, 2009

My as well get this started....

I figure that since everyone else is doing it, I my as well too! :)
I keep telling myself that I have an exciting life and so I my as well share it with everyone. These last few months have been quite crazy though. I have had a lot of thoughts come as to what direction I need to take in my life. I have been missing my family like crazy. So the thought of leaving Salt Lake City has been on my mind more and more. All that I really have here is a job that I do well at and some pretty amazing friends. I know I need to worry about me though, which I do a poor job doing. I know I am different now and I don't like that.  I don't know. We'll see.
Here are a few pictures from the past few months to share a little of me with you!

 
Sometimes we are a little crazy at times... :) This was at Andrew's bday party.
Bowling.... reminds me of the good ol' days in Oregon!
Monde and I went to the Jazz and Hornets game!
Karisa's bridal shower...she's a married woman now... crazy!
This was on Valentine's Day. I made a dinner for everyone. Heather and Justin were my helpers!

1 comment:

  1. Doing what is best for you is really what is the most important. I knew I was supposed to live in Idaho, and if leaving my family is what I had to do, I had to do it. I do miss them like Crazy though. It is hard to be so far away and so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete