Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Glamorous!




Well, as most people know... I am addicted to MAC makeup. I swear I can't live without it. Expensive or not... it has become some sort of obsession. What makes it even better is that three of my girlfriends here love it as well. One as much as I do. When we go to the MAC counter just to look at the colors I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.... it is just a shame that I can't take it all home with me. I don't even know if  I would know what to do if I had that much. As of now.... I have come to acquiring a total of (drum roll please....) 3 Paintpots, 6 pigments, and 26 shadows. So basically 32 eyeshadows and three bases there...
My favorite thing however is to have fun and try different things and looks out. I love putting makeup on people and when I am done I feel like I have accomplished a piece of art. 
I decided to share some recent pictures of some of my "creations"..... there has been more exciting looks but this is just what has happened with a camera nearby.
This is what my hand looks like after having gone to the MAC counter... this was looking at all of Cody's colors...
This is Monde's look on Saturday
This is my friend Heather 
Here is Cody's after we were done experimenting on my hand ( my leg was just as bad...lol)
Here is one of me... my favorite is MIA... will put it up with my Park City pics. :)


So... another one of the things I like to do is to take pictures. I have so much fun doing so.  I decided that I wanted to do so on Saturday while the weather was "currently" nice still (darn storm that came through....no I am not bitter...).  So Monde and I had a little photo shoot and this was what we came up with. Thanks Cody for taking my pictures!
She is so stinkin pretty!
Love this girl! 
It was like the only patch of green there was in this little area...
This is one of my faves!

I love my eyes on this one.... and Monde.... well she always looks great!

2 comments:

  1. Well miss Talent! I would love you to make me over! We will have to throw that in when we get together and maybe even a photo shoot with our little family! You are so stinking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both gorgeous! Love the photos - although your hand looks terribly bruised...kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete