Sunday, March 15, 2009

The day in Provo...

So yesterday I went down to Provo and got to hang out with my friend Alissa, or to others "Sister Dambroski." For those who have not yet heard this name, she was my MTC companion and also served in Houston. Heck, we were companions for a day when we got to go on exchanges. :) 


Well Alissa and I did what we do best. And that is take pictures of ourselves. As you can see we do pretty well. We let our baby blues shine for all! Here are just a few pictures over the last three and a half..... yes I said three and a half YEARS! And trust me.... they will continue on!
This was back in the Call Center in the MTC in Sept 2005
This was taken at President and Sister Stewards Homecoming July of 2008
This was taken on Alissa's birthday!!!

This was taken last night... let the good times roll!
Love you girl!!!

1 comment: