Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Park City!

So.... I had never been to Park City before and finally had a chance. I mean, I live probably a half hour away... what stopped me??? I mean I had been just outside of it in the outlets and the lake but for some reason I had just never visited. I think my favorite part of it all was that after realizing how expensive everything was, it became no big deal and was part of the phrase... "its part of the Park City experience." I mean, I don't think I had ever spend $4.30 for two small pieces of chocolate! Here are just a few pics of that day. I love the buildings here!

Cody and I dolled up and ready to go....
View of Park City
How often can you say you've been next to a bear?
On the Main Street

I promised to add this picture from the blog before!

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I too have never been to Park City. I think we are going to go next time with the in laws. They love to go there. Looks like you had too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Park City is amazing!!! I love the pic with all of the snow that you got :) Cute one of you in the street too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Yeah, I think when you see so many overpriced items, you get lulled into thinking it's normal. I think that's what has happened to Congress as well.

    ReplyDelete