Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Conference Weekend Perk....

Well one thing to look forward to, is the seeing of mission friends for sure during Conference Weekend. The funniest thing about it all is that I live within 45 minutes to SOOOO many yet I never see them. In the last 3-4 months prior to the reunion I had seen..... Andrew, Brent, Alissa, Ryan, Lesa, Janelle, Sarah R, Meagan, Abby and the Stewards. And if I just left someone out I feel bad! I was a little nervous about going because I feel so often that I don't have "mission friends" other than who I already see from the mission. The biggest thing I am told is how far I am from people yet they go past Salt Lake City all the time to see others just north or south of me. I live right off the freeway..... if someone really wanted to see me is it that hard??? Maybe what makes me different is that I try to.... Well enough about that.... point is, is that I felt truly loved from others for the first time in a long time. It was hard because the mission was one of the first times in my life where I really felt loved and accepted and it was nice to feel that again!
Here are some pictures from this past weekend...  

Sarah Meagan and I after poison Saturday night (awful pic but M is in this one) :)
My cute lil Ryan friend and I 
Sarah, Amelia and I
Sarah and I.... the oldies but goodies of the mish :)
Rachel to the second power....
Family picture... the posterity of Martin

My little brothers!!!!!! I love these guys!!!

(Well, I know I promised to put pictures up of last weekends adventure.... will soon)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun. Jacob really wanted to go to his reunion we just don't have the money and also finals are this weeks so there was studying to be done. I am glad you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete