Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Year Has Come And Gone.....



I CANNOT believe that I have been married for a year now. Time has gone by so fast. We were able to go out this year and enjoy one of our favorite meals..... Mongolian Stir Fry. I am excited for this next year and to see all the things we will experience and go through! I love him so very much!
My top five things I love most about my husband:
1. He is very dedicated. If there is something he is going to do he doesn't do it half way.
2. He is positive. Even when it gets hard he looks for the best in the situation.
3. He loves his family. You can always tell when he is on the phone with them by the smile on his face and his laughter.
4. He is a great cook. He can cook dinner any day and I will be happy.
5. His heart. I love who he is and the person he wants to be. I love that sensitive side of him too that he doesn't show too much. He really is a good person and wants the best for everyone.

I am soooooo glad that I made the decision to be his wife. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. He has my heart forever!



*Love*

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that things are going so well. You guys are so dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I know you were the comment I got??? :) Love ya girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Congratulations on one year!

    ReplyDelete