Saturday, November 27, 2010

A little update.....

Can you believe that it has already been seven months since I returned to Houston? I sure cannot.... I have also been married for over eight months now as well. Time is just flying....
Sorry that I have not had an update in so long. I have not had internet at home and so I am really silly about only wanting to blog if I have pictures to include....well I am going to do the opposite until I can post pictures at a later time. Besides everything is pretty much on facebook and so you are definitely able to see what has been going on there.
So where to begin....
WORK....
Work has been really good. I am trying hard to do my best and stay on top of everything. I have been working at 630 am.... all who know me know that is not an easy task. I am a night person so this has not been an easy transition. I became the employee of the month for October at my job as well and so I am happy about that. :)
LILY....
I love my little Lily dog. She is so super silly. We got her the beginning of July when she was 6 weeks old. Cute little thing.... Well after many nights with her crying throughout the night and her biting my ankles she is finally calming down. Three words that describe her... affectionate, happy and playful! All she does is play and if she wants your attention she nips your ankle and then runs around you in circles, or dashes each way across the room. Her ears are standing up now and we just laugh.... they used to be low. The poor thing looks kind of silly. She definitely didn't take after her parents in the ear department!
MARRIED LIFE....
I love my husband. What can I say? :) Married life isn't what I expected it to be like at all. It is good though. We definitely have our challenges but don't we all? I just need to stop being so cranky. LOL
FUN TIMES....
We have celebrated lots of things... Our birthdays, my sister Catherine and his sister Ruby had birthdays, our nephew Cheo's, and then little dinner dates here and there. We really don't do much but stay home though. I am looking forward (when we have a little more money) to being able to go out and do more things and see more of Houston.
I am definitely going to be posting some pictures in the near future. I hope all is well and had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday.
Love you all!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad things are going good for you Rachel. I love to see you happy and seeing your smiley face. I sure do love you girl. Our all nighter at the Portland airport will be in my memory forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle. I too will never forget the all nighter. We are due for another in the future. We should totally plan on one when we both go home for Christmas in the future!

    ReplyDelete