Sunday, April 10, 2011

All about Lily




I realized I have not put any pictures up on my blog of "the baby." I got Lily right around the 4th of July... she was my early birthday present to myself. :) It's hard to believe that I have had her for almost a year now. I am even going to give her a little treat for her birthday next month... yes, I am crazy. I guess I just need a real child to spoil..... (hint to my husband.....)

This is the little monster right around when we got her.
She LOVES the sun. If I open the curtains she always lays here.
Of course I have to have a picture with her!
She is always between the blinds and the window.... :)
One of my FAVORITE Lily pictures.
This is her newest friend Octo. (I think it has the cutest face...lol)
Did I mention she decided to help decorate for Christmas???
Notice the tinsel hanging from her mouth.....(sigh)
When I get the camera she always comes right to it when she hears it turn on.

Life would definitely be different without a little Lily dog that is for sure. :)
Till next time....

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute dog. I can't wait until we can finally get one. I am in big need for a dog.

    ReplyDelete