Sunday, April 4, 2010

HOUSTON!!!

Oh how I love the great state of Texas. It was a quick little trip last weekend. I flew into the airport at about 9 pm on Wednesday the 24th and left Monday evening. I was lucky to see a few of the people that I love from Texas that I met while I was there. I saw Jonathan right after I got there.... grabbed a bite to eat. And I saw Diana when I left. But best of all I got to be with my husband!!!!
It was really nice to because I got to meet some new people and they were amazing. I also had brisket, BlueBell Icecream, and HEB tortillas.... life was good!
I am really excited to head back down there. Hopefully it will be soon. I am just waiting for someone to take over my lease and to have a job down there!
It has been really hard being so far away but I know it is only for just a little bit longer. Pray for me that everything will work out soon!
Love you all!!!!


She is the cutest little girl! She is my new little buddy!
I took like 8 pictures.... only one of us looked ok in each of them.... I sort of went with one where I did.... am I bad??? lol

5 comments:

  1. I like your new title. Distance does make the heart grow fonder. It really does! Someone once told me; absence does to love what wind does to fire. It diminishes the small and enhances the great. I totally believe that. Seth has been gone for 9 months now and I love him more today than I did when he left! I hope you can get to Houston SOON so you and your husband can be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Sorry I didn't get to see you this time, but I'm sure I'll see you next time! I hope you can come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - I have discovered that all the pictures with me in it that I "LOOOVE" just happen to be the ones in which I look good, regardless of how everyone else looks.

    Hey - you need to change your name on your profile.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you were able to go visit and that you had a good trip. Maybe when you move there Jacob and I will be able to come visit. Miss ya friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I'm trying to figure out who Rachel Alzate is on my facebook account when I look a little closer and see it's Rachel!

    Look at that big smile...

    I'm thrilled you have found someone to cherish. Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete